Saturday, November 19, 2016

Semester 2 started!


Assalamualaikum and hi! Its been a long time I'm not blogging due to the hustle and bustle life and of course as busy as beeeeeeee! Maigoddd 

It is because of semester 2 already started? Or because I don't get how to manage time carefully? Including today it has been 4 weeks of semester 2 and I don't finish any drafts of my assignments yet! I'm scared that I can't maintain my pointer like the previous semester one. I got so many positions to be hold on. If can, I don't and I will not accepted those but I don't have power to do that. So, just accept and undergo the trust given. Redha. Eventhough, Allah will not test us out of our capability. Qowiy!

Keep pray for my glory blossoms!

♥ Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca entry blog ini ! Like kalau suka ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment